In addition the fabulous release of Carousel 6.1, we’ve got some house keeping releases for you as well!
For those of you that do not have a Silver or Gold Assurance contract, you can get some nice updates to your Carousel 6.0 system. Here are the details:
- Resolved an issue where Carousel’s content would not update because of a database issue.
- Fixed the scenario where we let you schedule TVOne video overlay on two zones at the same time. Since this is not possible, this was a bad capability to provide.
- We fixed an issue where groups of bulletins with zone tags couldn’t be copied to full screen alert zones.
- We’ve added Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit DisplayEngine Compatibility, for those that have made their own Carousel players.
- We an issue where a zone could fail to launch when the display engine started up.
We’ve got some exciting releases coming up for Cablecast! If you’re experiencing any of the issues below, or need some support for your AutoPatch or Kramer router, be sure to get ahold of us for an update:
- Resolved a ChyTV issue with CableDisplay where ChyTV would stop responding.
- Fixed an issue with drag and drop functionality where DSK information wasn’t showing up correctly.
- Added support for Kramer SDI routers in the Kramer2000CM control module.
- Added levels support to the AutoPatchBCSCM control module.
Where do I get the update?
These updates do not require a service contract, if you already have Cablecast 4.9 or Carousel 6.0. If you’re on an earlier version, then you’ll need to get ahold of us in sales at. Go to our handy contacts page at www.trms.com/sales.
If you do have the correct version, fill out a support ticket using your my.trms.com account. Make sure you let us know what you have (model numbers) and the versions that you are on!