Today we are announcing a maintenance release to Carousel 6 (version 6.0.4). This release includes a handful of bug fixes including an important update for users that have experienced stuttering video with the Hauppauge HVR-1150 PCI card.
To request an update, log in or sign up to my.trms.com. Software updates are available to customers with a current Silver or Gold Assurance contract.
For complete list of bug fixes, download the Carousel 6.0.4 manual here.
- Bug 5367: Nightly media cleanup doesn’t run
Fixed a problem where deleted media could be left on the server indefinitely.
- Bug 5548: Video stutters with Hauppauge HVR-1150 PCI card Improved performance with Hauppauge HVR-1150
- Bug 5298: Rare Display Engine crash to desktop generated by RDA commands A timing change eliminated the rare occurrence of the Display Engine crashing to the desktop, due to rapid RDA commands.
- Bug 5364: Weather pages try to fetch incorrect URL Resolved the occasional communication error while requesting weather data in certain locations.
- Bug 5355: Unable to upload bulletin packages as a new Alert or Full Screen Alert bulletin Resolved an issue where uploaded bulletin packages containing flash, video, and picture (non-template based) bulletins were not being copied as alerts or Full Screen Alerts.