We are excited to announce the release of Carousel 6.0.3 and FrontDoor 5.3.4.
Generally, we don’t implement new functionality in our maintenance releases, but Carousel 6.0.3 offers three features:
- Carousel now supports HD video in a window using TVOne 1T-C2-750 scaler. For more information, please see the Carousel 6.0.3 Manual (5279).
- Previews for Interactive bulletins (from Manage Bulletins list) uses a frame to show the URL the bulletin is set to use (5224).
- Default transitions for new zones are now set to Fade instead of Random, for a more professional look (5042).
Overview of Carousel 6.0.3:
- Eradicated the limited scenario were the DisplayEngine would crash or show through to the desktop on transitions (5077).
- Flash version 10 is deployed via the Carousel installer (4877).
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Digital Clock from updating (4940).
- Refined Interactive bulletin functionality (5145, 4474, 4874, 5273, 4877, 5109).
- Tweaks to the Template Editor (5212, 4322, 5026, 5125, 4799, 5078).
FrontDoor 5.3.4-Contains one resolution:
- Optimized Active Directory integration increasing speed within the user interface (5143).
To request an update, please email our support team at email@example.com. In your email, please include the following items:
- Your name and organization
- Your current version of Carousel and FrontDoor
If you haven’t yet filled out a customer registration form, please head over to http://www.trms.com/support/registration and fill one out.
For detailed release notes, visit our forum post at: http://gsfn.us/t/14gbh